Tuesday, November 11, 2003


Baby, its a lost cause

CRRRRRAP! Just when I THINK I know what I want to do, it blows up in my face. Worked with an HR generalist today, and I so want her job. However, I just changed majors at CU, and I really really dislike their business program. BUT Metro state has a marketing program that looks fantastic, and Gart would pay for HALF of my tuition. AND also check this out: ANYONE can audition for Metro shows. You DON'T have to be a theatre major. So I could still do theatre, people, but I could def. get an awesome job after graduation at corporate. BUT METRO? I don't know. I'm such a slave to prestige. AND I just changed schools within CU. Crap, I don't know what to do. I need to talk to Kyle.

DON is a FREAK, people. But he comes bearing cheez-its...

I have to work in a few hours. Goodnight.