Saturday, November 22, 2003


BEAUTIFUL mountain settings! Boasts a spectacular kitchen and dining!

Watching some home videos this afternoon. I love it. Watching our trips to California and the Grandad harley motorcycle rides. Damn, I hope I get the corvette.

I keed, I keed.

The photo class I wanted is now FULL. If I had registered 5 MINUTES before, I would have made it in. Sigh. So I am now on the waiting list b/c I refuse to take an evening class with a professor named SKIP.

Also snagged a Sex and Gender class, which I heard the prof was brillant. So we'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Hedwig showing. I am sooo writing a paper...some dude named ANGEL better not steal my idea. Hoo HAH!

Melt...melt...melt...

Who melts butter on a styrofoam plate in the microwave?

Its 4:11. Sometimes you just NEED information.

Who is Mrs. Shanks? She was just a chunk, yet loved my acronym of RIKI TIKI TAVI! Rock.

Its not melting.