Thursday, December 18, 2003


I want MY deal, damn it!

Do you have a bunch of crap in your throat or are you trying to tell me something?

YAY job numero dos doesn't need me this morning. I am sooo going back to bed. Don't have to be at Gart's until 2pm today. This calls for sleepage and the tying of loose ends *not to be confused with your mom's*

CHOKE. CHODE.

I need to buy more checks. Uh...yes? I'll take the Garfield ones. *thinks: oh god, did anyone hear that?* But timeless is the Garfield. And this story has nothing to do with me.

Since when is a purse called a POCKET BOOK? Because mine would def. not fall into that category. More like *huge freaking* book in which to stuff crap in.

Had some kanga guy hit on me yesterday whilst I was helping him pick out some under-shorts for his golf game in the winter. SEXXXXXY. Or not.

So apparently he is some professor of marketing, and he tells me I should get into e-business. Seriously, people. Not my idea of a good time.

School starts soon...and I am no longer on the waitlist for Carol's photo class. *JOY*

CANNOT WAAAAAAAIT.

I had a little dreidel...

I have only purchased ONE Hanukkah gift as of current. Blah. Waaaay behind. Thank G-d it lasts 8 days. I think this was intentional. How I love my Jewish people. You can fit in another paycheck during the holiday. GENIUS.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the Broncos, but I sincerely DO NOT care about foootball. At all. People here are so freaking hardcore about it, and I sincerely don't give a rat's a. BUUUUT hockey is a different story. Football vs Hockey? I see no contest.

MOISTURIZE!

MMMM........JAY KAY!