Tuesday, December 09, 2003


Slowly so slowly

Sunset aglowww....soon disappears beneath the sea

Wasn't called in to job numero dos today. THANK THE LORD. I am, however, on my way to job numero uno. No big whoop. I'm closing tonight, so I am not too thrilled, but EH. We'll see.

I'm thinking about doing some re-merching with the ladies snowboard apparel. Perhaps its just for reasons of demographics, but I think we're lacking in our modern product sales. I'm going to change that.

I feel nauseated.

And now a word from our sponsors:
I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE CHOSE JASON! I AM SOOO TICKED! Hmm...I have my choice of a hilarious, tall, successful, sweet, sweet guy. OR I could go for the pretty boy waiter who still lives at home at age 27. Hmmmm...there is no option, people! Adam bought her a freaking huge PINK puppy stuffed animal and wrote poetry about their time together. Jason? What could Jason do? Serve a cup of coffee?

Ah. Oh well. It seems as though the pretty boy always wins.

BUUUUT I digress. Majorly. I promise I am no whore to reality television, but Average Joe was just too irresistable.

And off to work I go.