Tuesday, December 16, 2003


Sex Bomb...

Have to wake up at 7 am tomorrow just because work MAY need me. Tools.

Then I come in at Gart's from 3-1am. I looooooove retail.

Had a freaking awesome night. Espresso, sushi, kareoke, the works. Met Mejo...lovely Japanese girl. And we did indeed get our groove on to HOT IN HERRE! Work it, Japan!

GOOOOD times.

Yay--spoke with Bart. Bart just has a soothing way about him...yaaaaaay Bart. You kick ass.

This bomb's for lovin...

You give me fever

When will the chills go away?

Sean looked quite thin today. Moi, on the other hand...yowza. It may be tons of eye -makeup blocking my view, but I look chunkified in the mirror tonight. WHO AM I?

Gordon's version of WICKED GAMES was a breath taker. Def. unexpected...like you care. But seriously...Korean is the way to go. I'm a believer!