Sunday, March 28, 2004


All I Know

Thank the L-rd I know what I want to do. Finding the correct path is the next step, and let the cards fall where they may.

Wishing you were somehow here again...

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT BERKELEY ADAMS. Where are you? I just ran into you in a San Francisco gas station...you looked tired.

My wrist is itching off...made contact with the Zohar. Its a curse.

Counting down the days until I can leave this job.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY.

Working today. There's not a chance in hell that I am going to get everything done before tomorrow. I'm beyond caring at this point. Scary/comfortable place.

All I need to get done...

Ladykillers = bizarre.

Professor Goldthwaite = oddly familiar.

ITCH

FOLGERS COFFEE JUG CAMERA. It just WORKS wonders.

Tonight is the night.

Wet hair...BELIZE? Live on the beach and sell hemp jewelry.

Go with DISNEY! They have their own ISLAND! Perhaps this is so, but how many souls did they collect in exchange?

the SAME music

ANTI-BIOTIC

Intense anti-fungal? DAMAGE to liver.

I SEE ONLY brown.

Karma karma karma stew

JUST PUT A BAY LEAF IN THERE!