Sunday, March 14, 2004


Because I can

Wow. Its been a helluva week. I am just now getting a chance to actually check the email, do some laundry, pay the bills, bathe, etc.

Mid-term week was a crazy one. Snapped and did some devel work this past week(end). I am pleased with the results.

Rental car. Freaking 2003 DODGE NEON. I have seriously upset someone somewhere. And get this: the car has more dents and scratches than Joan Rivers. The hubcap was smashed when we picked up the car (class!), and so as a result, I have a flat tire today at work. Thank you, slow air leak. I'm bringing the vehicle back to Enterprise tomorrow to retrieve a working one (fingers crossed).

A mess.

So spent the weekend working and hanging out with Daniel. Low-key but not too shabby.

I miss Kyle.

AND YET THE AMERICAN PSYCHO dreams continue! Again this morning I was face to face with Patrick Bateman and a knife cutting away at my flesh. PLEASANT.

Lift for drug facts!

Sunday night. End of scene.