Sunday, March 21, 2004


This is how we do it

Work = finally over. *SCISSOR KICK*

BIZARRO dreams last night! In the first I was on a small boat with Matt just off the coast of nowheresville...then the boat started to sink. We had to jump off and swim towards land...defeating giant beasts and hiding by day in large burlap sacks. Matt ditched me and was eaten alive. Pity.

In the NEXT, Daniel was with me in a French class of mine, yet we were reclining in a bed whilst all the other students were upright in stiff, wooden grade school chairs. I then snuck off in the middle of class to play dodgeball with some 3rd graders. Seriously. Search me.

But work. Ah yes. Spent time choreographing a "Milkshake" dance with Josh for my music video, and then made animal calls with Matt whilst jumping down the aisles on pogo sticks. Glorious.

CHUCK T

I said NO SMOKING!

My hands are covered in an invisible filth.

School starts back up again tomorrow. Splendid. I have no idea what readings I need to complete...my photo project is complete, however. *OOOOO...I can FEEL it*

Capture the cascading SKI BOOT LACES.

WASH IT!

copy/scan/print/fax/email/laundry

Will be scanning my latest b/w work. Link-age will be provided. Stay tizzuned.

FORAGE FOR SCRAPS

Your mom is idle.