Sunday, July 11, 2004


I ate a big, red candle...JEALOUS

I have NO idea what is going on.

The kids got here on Friday night---woo! Jason came over for last night's freaggin AWESOME fiesta! Light-weight marg, anyone?? Viewage of Starsky & Hutch...DO IT. Cookie face-stuffing. Awesome.

I'm going to punch you in the ovary, right in the babymaker.

Yes, we did indeed see Anchorman this afternoon. I need to own this ASAP.

I GOT JIMMIES!

I also like to break a mental sweat...

I am CRAVING boneless buffalo wings...someone help me out.

Loving the family time with the kids. They absolutely RULE.

We're going white water rafting tomorrow ALL day. I am cracking.

LIFEJACKET

I am going to drown, and I can't wait.

"I am going to shoot you in the back of the head with a beebee gun when you're not looking...I'm serious."

Nah, he's DEFINITELY dancing.