Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Peanut Butter & Jelly Time

Wow, I haven't posted in a coon's age. SICK. Well, I'll sum up on what's been goin' down:

-Went camping this weekend in South Dakota, 9 miles south of the Hot Springs with the entire fam and Jason. I didn't bring a sleeping bag pad. I am a douche. The campgrounds were FAB, equipped with showers and toilets. WEEE! In addition, we also had a kickass pool and hot tub. As you can def. tell, we were roughing it big time. Oh, and did I mention the free pancake breakfast?

-The fam is on its way back home to Indiana. The house is sure quiet without 4 crazy kids running around. I miss it.

-Back to work, once again. Things are just pissing me off, and I am looking for another job ASAP.

-I need to get on the school thing. Its like 3 weeks until school starts, and I still have to transfer and register. Eh. We'll get there. WOO!

-I desperately need to process my film from Israel. This week I am seriously lacking funds and the time, but I'll be on this within the next 2 weeks.

- Sean's wedding is this weekend, and I need to get the trolls a gift. Crikie.

-Hanging with Marc on Sunday--I need to get that off. Better talk to Sean about that today...

Welp, better get my arse in gear and get out of this place. I am going to drop off my film from this weekend before I hit work for the day. Woo freaking hoo. We're done.