Thursday, July 01, 2004


Work update

Oh my LORD, I need to email Melissa. I hope that kid is still alive.

Seeing Marc last night was uber-sweet. I loves the kid. PIERCING! Scarred for life. I just used to BE there.

AIM is being an ass clown. Why NOW? Meh.

Allison's b-day is today, and there is no way in hell that I am drinking it up tonight; for this eve I sleep.

HAVE at you!

It feels like 10pm right now. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Work = eh. Slower paced today. I can't complain.

Finalizing plans for John Mayer concert next week! I AM SO EXCITED! Yummay. Bring it.

Misty, Mike and the kids are coming next Friday! AGH! This is so great...mucho good times shall be had by all. I seriously cannot wait.

Two-ish more hours left at work. I can DO this. The floor is trashed right now, so any and all projects are out the window at this point.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TOGGLES?

Back to the beginning...