Thursday, July 15, 2004

Sending out an SOS
 
What the CRAP, people? I demand my right to use html while posting! What the freak is this uber-user troll setting? Gah!
 
ANYWHO, work wasn't a laugh fest. Joni (loves Chaci) pointed out that I was in fact "in a bad mood" today. Call me crazy, but working with people that drive you nuckin futs doesn't really put one in a cheery mood. MEH.
 
SO get this: after my 3-day vacation this weekend, I am closing 3 nights in a ROW next week. Intentional? HELLS yes! Especially when the team lead closes once and has 4 days off every week. How does this work, again?
 
Wow, I'm in a bitchy mood. My apologies.

I'm excited about this weekend...South Dakota is going to be AWESOME. I am soo glad that Jason is coming along, as well. SALVATION.
 
WHAT DEMONRY!
 
Days are numbered.
 
Allergies are kicking my ass. Better get on that.
 
Hey, I thought I was going to blog A LOT today. Eat it.