Wednesday, July 14, 2004


I'll be waitin in line

6:36 in the am, folks. I am totally crushing.

Went to bed around 1 this morning, which was incredibly stupid. I'll get over it.

Anywho, working today until later afternoon. Finally free before 10 PM! YESSSSS!

Eating some corn pops as of current, and they sure are leaving a bizarro aftertaste in the 'ol pie hole. WEIRDED OUT.

Definitely looking forward to the camping trip this weekend!! It is by an absolute miracle that I was able to snag the time off for it. Its going to be FABULOUS.

I need to stock up on some more 'camping' crap for the weekend, tho. I need to grab a new sleeping bag, b/c I think the dog peed on mine while it was in the basement. JEALOUS?

Bueno, I am really digging this summer. Granted, I only had the TRIP of my life in July, but I don't find myself wishing that I was at the Y. If I had indeed gone, I would have been missing out on a great deal of familial and/or Jason times. And this I wouldn't trade for anything.