Thursday, July 15, 2004

It feels so good when it hits your lips...

My hands are going to smell like garlic FOREVER. Jealous?

So last night I got off at 4, and met up with the fam, Tara, and Jason circa 4:45pm-ish. We all headed to Johnny Carinos for foodage, and there was much rejoicing. Upon our return, we popped in GALAXY QUEST and snuggled in for a belly laugh fest, which was undoubtedly fueled by our drunken Italian food euphoria. D.I.F.E.

Jason has an interview today (WOO!), so hopefully the company meets his standards.

CRANBERRY JUICE!

The people went and saw Spiderman 2 yesterday afternoon. I didn't see the first, and I really don't have a desire to see the second. Or the first. Ahem. Am I still talking?

Working today. Not looking forward to being stuck inside that rat hole for another two days. Ugh. I guess it will be worth it when I have this weekend off.

The kids are at the zoo AS WE SPEAK. *weep*

Jason, we're so going.

I need to get ready for work.

And yet I am still typing...

TAN HANDS

Not gonna make it, people.

Forgive me if they smell...DELICIOUS.