Saturday, March 19, 2005

The blinds are ALIVE

YES. I am hallucinating. I have been awake for 24 hours now. WHAT A FREAKIN CRAZY NIGHT!!!

I just rolled in. It is 6:30am, people.

Chris unt moi danced non-stop from 11:30-2 at the Church--WOO* Fat Boy Slim was playing this weekend, and his set was absolutely WICKED. Then we hit some random alley place until 3. SAUSAGE SANDWICH!

I LOST MY jeep key somewhere IN the Jeep in LoDo. We tore that shit up, but couldn't find SQUAT.

Then we caught a cab (my man, Abe) to take us to Pete's Diner for breakfast. Chris had to be AT the airport by 6:00am AT THE LATEST.

Eli and Tarah had to come and rescue our asses at 5:15am. I felt like a douche.

Greatest night in a looooong while.

Iman talked me down back home...otherwise I would have crashed at the wheel. Props to you, man. And my bro Eli for getting my ass out of a MAJOR sling.

Chris is now en route to the UK. Me = jealous....the surprise is going to KICK ASS. :D

I'll tell ya'll later about the random guy with 6 staples keeping his head in place who was bleeding on my couch this time yesterday.

Wild and crazy muthafuggin times.