Monday, March 21, 2005

Gangsta Trippin

Do you ever feel like the entire world WILL NOT LET YOU GET HOME? There's always something...in almost every turn lane I was in on the way home there was some car with its hood up, steaming. Meh.

Two gi-normous cups of coffee got me through the morning. Coming home at 2am + getting up at 6:30am = ouch.

Meeting up with Ashley in Golden tonight. Awesome reunion of times---Ash unt moi were RA's together back in the day. For some reason she was able to get her way out of Missouri and come up to CO for spring break. V. cool.

Yes. You do in fact need 3 copies of Red Tape.

THE OCHO.

I need to return the dress.

Nothing to wear.

LOVING THE RAIN.

I FOUND MY FREAKING KEY!!!!! WTF?!

I was four-wheeling through a road of MUD at 7:30am this morning. Ah yes. How we love the detour.

Acid 8000