Thursday, March 31, 2005

On the noggin:

1. Why hasn't my DRESS return mulah been deposited back into my checking account yet?

2. Its late. I should be in bed.

3. How many people did I call today when I was stuck in traffic? We're talking at least 4 voicemails.

4. Should I go to J.Y.W. services tomorrow?

5. Am I going to be able to get those wrinkles out of my jeans with my crap iron for tomorrow?

6. I need to clean the room.

7. I want my new bedding now.

8. Kyle. Why haven't you posted?

9. Crap. I just remembered I needed to be at work early tomorrow to get those folders done for G.O. Shiiiiiiiite.

10. People that ALWAYS know what the weather is going to be like ANNOY THE SHIT out of me. Example:

Me: "Hmm..the sky is looking rather dark..."

Annoying Person: "Well, we have a 65% of precip today. It should wrap up this evening with a low of 37 degrees. We'll have minimal cloud cover tomorrow with sunshine on through the weekend!"

WTF?!