Sunday, March 27, 2005

Cadbury HATCHBACK

Easter Sunday, and FLIPPIN SUBWAY is closed. WTF?!!?

Went out to dinner w/ the Rents on Friday for shabbat---haven't been to J.Y.W. in two weeks....ah well. They'll meet me halfway. Good times. Post-stuffage, Imanuel came over.

Let me just say this: I love Ali G more than anything....Sasha is my man. BUT WTF, Ali G The MOVIE sucked some major ass. Seriously. Not cool. Don't see it.

Saturday night I headed up to Thornton with Jen and some of her people to a karaoke bar. Good times, I am telling you. The old people singing all the country tunes = no thanks, but apart from that, everyone sounded *really* decent. I was pleasantly surprised.

Jon called me around 10-ish when he got in from San Fran--I headed down to the Springs for a continuation of the karaoke at the Dublin House, which was *tres* sweet. I was relieved to see a packed bar of people MY age, if you can believe it. It seems as though all the bars I end up hitting here in Denver are made up of thrice-divorced 40 year-old dudes.

Not anymore.

The weather today is RIDICULOUSLY awesome. Was driving back up from the Springs with the windows down and the tune*age up. Some guy in a huge ass white truck tried to kill me, but I managed to avoid that shit.

Real life starting back up once again...