Sunday, March 13, 2005

Men, you have 10 seconds in which to loosen your wives...

Crazy weekend so far. Shabbat on Friday, then CRAZY ass shenanigans at Akira's. Sex parties never cease to bore me.

I'VE GOT A PETER IN ME POCKET!

Post-Akira's we hit up Nick's with Brian in tow. Nice guy.

If you were a man, I would PUNCH you in the mouth...

Saturday AM felt like 3 days. Finally left Nick's at 5pm, then rolled home to shower and then hit the Springs. I met up with Jon & Co. at some comedy club...I paid 5 dollars for a watered down coke. Es un robo. I hadn't eaten anything since Friday night, so I was JONESIN for some eats. After the show we hit Shugahs for espresso and a mini-photo shoot.

Post brunch with Jon this morning, I headed back to Denver. I pride myself in the fact that I successfully avoided any and all snow...driving back as it was just hitting downtown Springs and had already passed through Denver. LOVE IT.

Right now I'm heading over to Rich's casa for some hijinks. And laundry. Don't ask.

Fare the well, children.