Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow

I was literally stuck in the Fargo-esque elements of this spring time blizzard today for an hour and a half waiting for the 40. It is amazing how our basic human needs come front and center when something is missing from the equation, i.e. SHELTER. 

Spring Break (HA) is nearly over, and I haven't touched homework...save for reading Utopia. I am hoping dearly for a snow day tomorrow. I want to sleep in and watch some ANTM reruns; I may possibly entertain the thought of starting on some homework before the weekend officially arrives. The Sanfords are here to support Grandad in his fight for wellness, so it has made for a busy schedule...trying to pack everything in when days seem to pass in moments. 

Snagged a glorious nap this afternoon that would have EASILY turned into an entire night's sleep if Duane had not stirred me from it. I would certainly say I could have easily slept through the rest of the night with no problem.

Anywho...I'm off to bed after completing the pre-bedtime beauty rituals. Ugh! If only I could simply go to bed and get ready for the day within a few minutes or a half hour's time. I absolutely loathe the time it takes to complete these routines. Perhaps I could shave my head and go without makeup...it would certainly speed things along.