Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waking Up is the Hardest Part

Today is a study day and, remarkably, the first day in almost 3 weeks that I have felt better. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I woke up without wanting to hack up a lung--which is a huge improvment. 

Heading out now to Pablos to study...I can't study in the house at this point...too many distractions (i.e. writing this blog post--shame!). Naps at this point are also dangerous...I am so absolutely tempted to head back to bed at this point, but I need to get in some study hours before taking a snooze. There are note cards to be written, drawings of meiosis to be created, and review notes to write. 

Spring break is next week, and I wish I could do absolutely nothing for the entire week, but I have to put in some work study hours. Fun. I wish we were heading to a coastal destination for some r&r and spa treatments instead!

Anywho, I am off to study for my ginormous bio test and to consume lots of tea and honey. Adieu.