Monday, October 13, 2003


Cheap books and legal stimulants! SIGN UP HERE!

Its a wopping 28 DEGREES! 28 DEGREES! I CAN'T FEEL MY TOOOOOOES!

SO. Have yet another interview tomorrow afternoon. I should have three job offers to choose from, so let the highest bidder win! Or not. Huzzah.

Cecilia had beautiful penmanship.

I don't know about you, but I certainly get a spectacular sense of self from merely ordering coffee.

I'm freaking.

It's not even 8:30 pm, and I am already tired. THANK GOD.

Had my hair cut this evening by my beloved mane-trimmer, Emily. That woman is not only a fellow gigonoggin, she is a DIVA.

Spongebob is floating at about half-mast.

Kit Kat is by far the best chocolate/wafer treat known to man.

I would sure enjoy a shiatsu leg massage right about now.

I wonder if Kyle is sober...

Jumanji has to be one of the worst films of ALL time.