Wednesday, October 15, 2003


Good shit!

Holy crap. I've been gone all day coffee-ing and shopping. Mix in a little dining.

Chris is coming out here tomorrow. Weird and fun.

Bought some new leather boots tonight...uh HELLS yes. Also snagged some UB black clogs with the lambs wool lining. A must for winter.

Have another interview tomorrow morning, as well as Friday. GARY from HB called me on the cell whilst I was trying on bootage.

SHIIIIIT! I thought I had turned in my multitude of lib. books today, but I see one GLARING BACK at me from my night stand. Ah well. I'll be in town tomorrow anyway. Damn you, photography field guide!!

I miss you, Kyle.

OOOOO! Picked out some fab purple plates at Foleys. I want some medit. blue-ness to complete the set. AND ALL stainless steel appliances. A bitch to clean, but yet so modern-this-is-a-robot-house kind of look.

I have this urge to paint my room a tealish-green with eastern writing trim. Hmm...but not too practical for the fam when I move out. We'll see.