Thursday, October 09, 2003


Pearls of wisdom?

WHY am I so excited about CAMP JIM?!? I have no idea. The dude is freaking CRACKKING me up! I love it. He's just TOO gay and awesome to be real.

So I renewed my license (which I will have for the next 10 YEARS) today, and I absolutely HATE HATE the photo. YAAAAY.

The civic is in fine condition.

Vat else? Holy shit, Zoey sliced her foot open while she was outside. Not cool. She's in surgery tonight getting her foot sewn back together. Uh tendons? You just don't need to see those...

I need to clean my room.

WHY did I wear a turtleneck for the license photo??

Um...Chingy's "Holidea Inn" is killing me. Music is NO LONGER music. Sigh.

This was an incredibly boring and annoying blog entry. I apologize.

Let's look forward to some photos, shall we?