Tuesday, October 21, 2003


No annual fee!

So my first day of work was today. How I love/hate orientations. We're opening the new store, so everyone is going to be somewhat unfamilair with the new procedures and layouts.

Why am I in retail?!

Ah well. Extremely hilarious sexual harassment VHS. QUID PRO QUO, BABY!

I'm definitely looking forward to the free ski passes and rentals. Bad freaking ass. I'm also going to snag some new and improved clubs. Sometimes you just NEED a wedge. Not that kind.

Getting a credit card to...you know...build credit. I don't know what David Ramsey would say, but I'm going to do it regardless. And so it begins...

I desperately need to develop my film, but I have not the time for it. Those should be fab...

Chris took some great photos the other night, so at least those should be coming within the week.

Going to dinner with my cousins (1st removed style) tonight, which will truly prove to be a riot and a half. I'm excited.

I'm convinced that bi-polar alco on the real world looks like an alien. Seriously. No one's eyes should be that far apart.

FAUX-HAWKS are out. So forget it, french dude.

Should I do liberty or traditional platinum?

I have nothing of great significance to write about. Ever.