Wednesday, October 15, 2003


Starbucks trip not resulting in Latte consumage

So why am I going to a film at 10 pm on a Wednesday night? Because I can.

My legs are in mucho pain right now. My bloody right knee hasn't stopped spasming. Calcium, please? Yay for not being able to drink milk. My bones will be powder by age 38.

Good chili night. Kosher corn bread = uh yum?

These UB clogs are like butter in shoe form.

LIKE BUTTAH! Oh my God, I saw Streisand on Oprah yesterday as I was flipping channels whilst Trading Spaces was on commercial. Her mic MATCHED HER OUTFIT! It was OFF-WHITE! Who can do that BESIDES Barbara? WHO IS BEN? Crap. I forgot Ben's last name. MELCHIORS! Wait! Or is it Melchoirs? Hell, I don't know. Some people just don't stay with you. Hmm...

Little Shop! AGHH!

Need latte NOW.