Tuesday, October 28, 2003


I was 34 years old, and my life had just started.

Whose life ISN'T directed by Cameron Crowe, people?

I suppose everyone is on this search, whether they know it or not. This search to find their other half. If it exists. Is the drive for the sheer purpose of procreation, happiness, peace...what? I don't know, but I find myself thinking about it. Perhaps it is because as I'm getting older, my peer group is doing just this: pairing. And we're not just talking about sex here. We're talking about marriage. Engagement. I tell you the truth when I say that it freaks me out.

I don't know.

The search for the other half. Do we make one together, or do one and one make two?

Crap, I don't know. And I don't know why I'm thinking about it. I'm just thinking about the people that have been in my life the past two years and why I simply don't care for interaction that much any more. It doesn't seem important to me. And it isn't. The relationships I'm involved in today have been active for 4+ years. Anything newer seems irrelevant and worth tossing aside. What does this mean? Andrea's misanthropia coming to fruition?

R.E.M. = just OLD.

EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE

These days...

This weekend marks our move to Denver. Sweet sweet joy.

Danny Devito's mini-wife from Cheer's !

1983