Tuesday, June 08, 2004


And now time for some Pan-Asian Cuisine! MSG-ed!

My hands smell like teriyaki chicken...JEALOUS?

Work has totally SUCKED ass today. YAY for getting personally attacked by people once known as your friends. How fucking pleasant. This is seriously upsetting. Very weepy-upsetting, and I don't need this at work. Fuck it. I'll be in Israel in 3 days, SUCKAS! I'm not going to let this upset me anymore. Its over.

They smile at your face...

ANYWAY...hooked my bro up with his weight training crap...400 bucks worth. I felt a bit awful for being so bitchy towards the whole middle-of-the-day-I-forgot-my-money-I-need-to-run-home-and-get-the-truck deal. Damn you, mean people, and damn YOU, OVARIES! RARRR! Its over.

ARROWED!

I'm serious. My hands smell like sweet onion chicken teriyaki. Sick. EAT FRESH, PEOPLE! Yay for the Waaaaay of Sub.

Chris, that is so cool that Mark is coming to visit. GO YOU.

ONE MORE DAY OF WORK before I can completely focus on my trip preparations. This excites me.

ALL the while they wanna take your place...

PLACEBO!

The best ROOM RAIDERS exchange EVER:

Metrosexual Lined-Shirt Wearing Male: "Oh, and your Louie Vuitton purse? It is SO fake."

Girl: "No its not. I work at Saks Fifth Avenue. I would know. I HAVE the receipt...would you like to SEE it?"

*chuckle* "Oh, honey...its a fake. He DOESN'T line the inside with leather or GLUE the buckles on the side. You have a CHEAPIE!"

You PICKED the wrong one, dearie. Anyone with a SNOB pillow needs to pack their LV carry-on and LEAVE.

I can make it through tonight, I can make it through tonight...