Wednesday, June 09, 2004


Some random, Rod Stewart song

I hate it when you're doing laundry, and you wind up having a gi-normous pile of SHIT on top of your bed. I'm just NOT done yet.

Eli and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some essentials for the trip. I got a toothbrush, and couldn't think of anything else to get. Eh. Its one of those gum-massaging doobies. I am a huge freaking dork because I am actually LOOKING FORWARD to using it.

Damn, I wish Boulder could have worked out tonight.

CHICKEN WAAAAANG!

Buffalo wings + chapped lips = NO.

I think there needs to be ONE MORE STORY on the news about the hail we received today. PLEASE, SHOW ME ONE MORE PHOTO OF A DENTED RV! I BEG OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *grasps news woman's leg and won't let go*

WHO is Jethro, and WHAT is he doing right now? I just WANT to know.

I need to call Sean.

Why does my cell phone decide to randomly die once every week?

ZERO 7 = YAY.