Saturday, June 05, 2004


Because I am an old man

Its been a WHILE, people. Madness. But yes...much fun has been had in the past few days. HOO hah.

Got home this morning at 4:15am. I rule. I slept until 1pm, then headed out to the canyon to hike with the fam. I enjoyed this. Eli had to be at work at 4:30, so we had to HAUL ass. Awesome. This was my first time doing the canyon with the troll. As I lead the 2nd half of the hike, Eli proceeded to throw rocks at my ass. This is why we usually AVOID going with Eli. Eh. We're over it. :)

Becky called and wanted me to go to the Rocky Horror night once again. I don't think my heart could take that tonight...nor my sleep deprived BODAAAY. Granted, a lap dance WOULLLLD be nice. But eh. Na ga dah.

I actually think I am going to take a FRIGGIN' break tonight and watch some flicks with the fam...yea...I am so incredibly cool. Jealous?

I am eating sunflower seeds AS I am writing this. WHO AM I?

A truck driver. Yes. CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU ARE A SEEDER!!

Or not.

Jason's friend's wedding was last night (apostraphe-gasm). I left my house around 3:45-ish, and didn't arrive until almost 6pm. *gulp* It started at 5:30pm. Yes, thank you. I am a douche.

Jason = awesome.

On Thursday night I just had sordid times with the Trouble Twins, a.k.a. Becca and Allison. Wow, I really don't need to be that drunk again. Ever.

I should get some pants on.