Thursday, June 03, 2004


Beebee handgun + pinecones = hours of fun

My dog Hallie is FREAKING out because of the lightning right now. I'm about to slip her a lude, seriously.

Allison-Saturday night? Should we? Shall we? We should.

Slept in today until 11am. It just felt NICE. SLOTH. Got ready and headed into Cherry Creek to have lunch with dad. Stopped into the thrift store across from the deli to see if I could find something I don't need for a dollar. Was severely tempted to buy a baseball shirt with 'PIRATES' across the front, but then I remembered that I wasn't 1. White trash or 2. In high school anymore. Nice.

Speaking of high school, I just found out my brother received 500 bucks from my grandparents for his HS graduation gift. Hmm...I'm trying to remember what they sent me for graduation...hmmm...OH YES! I remember! DIDDILY freakin' squat! Not that I'm severely bitter about it, but that's kinda sketchy. Granted, he is their only grandson from 5 (count them, FIVE) children. Nice shot, dad. EH.

I'm over it.

So we ditched the deli and actually went to this place called RUBIO'S on Colorado. This place = awesome. I would suggest the baja grilled chicken burrito. Salsa bar? Uh YES please.

I had this bizarre dream last night that I was hanging out at a friend's house from high school with several other people, and we were all getting sodomized at the same time. We were all lined up and leaning on these grey counters that came out of nowhere. And for some reason, all the dudes doing the deed were dressed up in those old timey, black and white striped prison uniforms. TRES O'Brother Where Art Thou. WHAT does this mean?

Don't you LOVE it when you come home from a day at work to find a steaming pile of crap on the carpet? It just MAKES the day, ya know? These little 'offerings' are the only downside to having large dogs as pets...as well as male friends.

Bah.