Tuesday, June 01, 2004


Damn that cheapskate SMOOTHIE MAN!

So Mike is demanding all of us to boycott the smoothie place in our shopping center. This makes me laugh.

The owner is WAY WAY too nice. He gave me a freaking HUG last time I came in there. Uh...bizarre. He always has this RED area where a goatee once dwelled on his face...it reminds me of going home with my face scratched up from making out in the car for hours (Not with the happy smoothie man, but in general). Damn you men and your stubble! Wow, I need to shut my pie hole. CLASSY! But yes...apparently my manager is pissed because the owner dictates his own 'SUNDAY' schedule and closes whenever the hell he wants. Maybe not the BEST customer service, per se, but hells...if its your shop...

Got back from my joggerooni/hike-fest. Good times. The weather was PERFECTO.

If you say COOL BEANS, I will punch you in the neck. WHO are these people?

Doing laundry because I freaking NEED to. I have tons of shit down in the basement that I need to sort, clothes-wise. I just need to get rid of it.

Let's make a deal.

What the...did anyone else know that our *President* was in Denver today? I just wasn't aware. I would have worn my festive underwear if that was the case.

Or not.

BTW...some of our photos were posted on the Rocky Horror site. The one of us is HORRIBLE, so just deal. But the album is QUITE amusing. Again, you can find us on the CARNIVAL album. And please...tread carefully. There are many a trashy-assed photos on that bitch. SCARY times.

SATISFACTION