Tuesday, June 01, 2004


Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Waters was coming in today to see the store. I absolutely LOATHE how all the managers get their panties in a jumble whenever we get the "GREG/DOUG MIGHT BE COMING IN THIS AFTERNOON!" call. Blah, blah. Let me do my JOB, people. ANYWHO...I was off at 4, so I hi-tailed it outta there for coffee with mom. Hm...clean up for the CEO of the company or hang with Briyah? There's but one option, mis amigos.

I'm going to be in Israel in 11 DAYS. I am starting to freak, because there is so much shit I have to do before I leave. Called the bank this morning to find out where the hell my credit card bill is loitering at this time of the month. Turns out "there was a glitch," and all the bills are being sent out two weeks behind schedule. Too bad the cool banks aren't that consistent. I'll deal.

Jason was in the back today prancing around in a women's RED speedo one piece. I seriously came freaking close to throwing up I was laughing so hard. Quality.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. So yea. I completely forgot that I have a staff meeting/presentation on Sunday night. This is going to suck ass. I thought I had the entire day to spend in Boulder with the fam/Marc. HOWEVER, I have to give my presentation on the new cust. serv. motto and hand out the shirts Heather unt moi designed at 7:30pm. I hate working on my days off. EH. It'll be like Hanukkah in June, I suppose. The trolls better be grateful.

I need to find time to hang with the Rob-man this next week before Israel. It seems that EVERYONE wants to get together before my trip; as if this is my last week to live. Shit, people. I'm gonna go and have an AWESOME time. I'll be back. :)

OHHH! Dad sealed the deal with the Dead Sea Camel man about a day trip. I'm sorry, but I've been looking forward to the whole CAMEL RIDE IN THE DESERT for freaking ever. Expect at LEAST 30 photos of HOT, Andrea-on-Camel action upon my return. Schweet.

I need to go for a jog in about 5. Seriously feeling TIRED and UNHEALTHY today. Lack of sleepage may contribute to this shmeggie feeling, but it shall soon be doused. Muah.

Rachel, your boyfriend CRACKS me the hell up. More on this later.

I own ONE pair of black socks. This is sad.

Damn, the weather has been nice today. Being stuck inside and forced to slave under fluorescent lights is TORTURE during the summer. Missing the crew and my job back in Estes...sigh. I need to call Shawn.

Found my Tenacious D DVD! CELEBRATION!

And no, I have yet to watch the JB diary, Matt. Eat it.

We're just done.