Sunday, May 30, 2004


That's just WRONG

I looked awesome and oh so trampy last night, and we DID not even have our digi with us. Yes, ladies and gentlemen...the crew headed out to the Rocky Horror Picture Show downtizzown last night, and what a freaking ride it was. We had some photos of our crew taken, along with most everyone's ass (not mine, sorry to disappoint). They should be on their website by the end of the week. Sometimes you just NEED to look like trash. But classy trash, yes. Yummay. I need to go back this summer because I did not succeed in scoring the ticket dude's number. We'll soon have it. Muahahah.

I DID, however, receive a lapdance. Not by mentioned ticket boy, sadly. Spank you...OH so much.
Right.

I was able to get SO MUCH done today at work...too bad I only had 2 hours of sleep this morning. BAH. Thank you, Bagel Stop.

I need to shower. Rachel's grad party is tonight, along with possible outing with Jason. Ah hmmm. We shall see...

Until then...

Take THAT, vagina!

Rebecca = rules.