Wednesday, May 19, 2004


HOT STUFF right here, people

So I called the cops last night because some douche bag kids were destroying mailboxes at 11PM. This was one of their MANY mistakes.

So I open the garage door, come outside, inspect the destroyed mailbox, and proceed to yell out a schweet round of expletives in their general 'hiding spot' direction. I felt satisfied. I came back in, told the cops there were some kids smashing shit on my street, and it would be cool if they could come out and drive around the neighborhood. I'd like my Jeep NOT destroyed, thank you. My dad's car window was smashed in a few weeks ago. Punk ass rich kids. Seriously.

So the coppers come and stop at my neighbor's house. The dude that lives next door actually RAN AND CAUGHT UP with the douche bag kids doing it, but only nabbed one of them. Too bad. So THEY are pressing charges, we're not, but the kid is 18. So BOO YAH, this shit is going to be on his brand new CRIMINAL RECORD! YAY! Stupid. At least we're getting a new mailbox. Oh! And the poor sap's friends kept driving around the neighborhood...they didn't stop to save their friend. What crap. Eh.

And if you're going to smash mailboxes, do it AFTER 1AM! I mean, shit. People are going to be UP at 11pm. Ass clowns.

MMkay. Off I go to car shop. Lates.