Monday, May 03, 2004


Giving me an Ulcer

Driving in the early am I-25 madness makes me uneasy. After you've been driving a while, you tend to zone out...allowing for bizarre notions to enter the nogin. Seriously. As I was listening to RENT this morning, I realized that 4 lanes of metal are speeding all in one direction, and any deviance could prove to be deadly. YAY. I really need coffee.

The dude that tends the coffee shop in the Admin building is one of those "way too nice" guys. It freaks me out for some reason. And the dude ALWAYS has extra pennies. Always. "Need a penny? NO PROBLEM! I GOT IT! Have a GREAAAT DAYYYYY!" Freaky.

Styx is still with me. Bastards.

Waffles sound pleasing.

ONE WEEK

Chris, did you finish your papers this morning?

I really doubt I will be able to go to South Dakota this weekend. The whole *not being here on Monday of finals week* isn't going to fly very well. The rents are gonna be PISSED, but what else is new?

Israel in 39 days. Holy mother-loving crap.

This keyboard is snappy. This satisfies me for some bizarre reason.

Who is Jeff OVERTON? Nike anklets.

Cleaned out the room yesterday, and tossed so much crap. YOU JUST NEED TO PURGE! Get rid of it.

$3.25 parking

My stomach is a mess right now.