Monday, May 17, 2004


I have something to say to you... and I think that it's important that I say it out of the cage

SATAN'S LEMONADE! Ha. I still find that amusing.

Watched Virgin Suicides last night for the first time. Damn, I love the Coppola. I read the novel 2 years ago, so I'm glad I finally got to see the film. WOW, that sounded geeky. Eh. Allison + moi had a great time. LURVE IT.

Slackers? UH yes.

If YOU are a COOK...the more experience, the better. If you think you meet the specifications, you should just come right on down and APPLY.

TAHME for dee bus ride.

HEADACHE...I have the hair in pigtails today. WHO AM I?

STOP SERVE SELL

Sean looks like death today...schleep.

BOULDER this week! I get to see my boys!!! YAY! Allison is just COMING along.

WOOP WOOP

LIBRARY CARD

Babies don't come with instructions...

"UH, Ethan...that's a troll."

"Gnome its not."

My brother is graduating on Thursday. WHO ARE WE?!

Mocha is needed.

FRAP CRAP NAP

The weather is shitty right now...need fuel + washing.

COME FORTH!

NO BATTLE HYMN? Who are these people?!