Monday, May 24, 2004


Car Acrobatic Team

Wow. What a weekend, indeed. And long time, no freaking blog.

So Friday night I had Erev Shabbat with Jon...lovely times. Left Saturday morning after watching his piece on car insurance---tres informative. Hiked Castle Rock when I returned from Springs. Awesome weather.

Saturday night I went out with Marc in Boulder...although no fat tire was consumed, we did indeed fire up some Pete's. Damn, I miss that kid.

MONTE CARLO

Sunday DAY I spent cleaning, then I went and saw TROY, which was extremely decent. I'm not really a Brad Pitt fan, but I couldn't get enough of him in the film. Ouch. Hector? Yes, please. Yum. After I got home, Allison called, and I headed down to her place for some din and then some H.H.A. with Doug. Lesson learned: Fat Tire is just OVERRATED.

So after some nice drunken times and futon dwelling with a cat nestled to my feet, I am now home and running late for work.

Typical.

My room needs to be cleansed.

I just don't have enough time to talk to Jared.

STOMACH

I have to leave.