Wednesday, May 05, 2004


It just works

Turned in the portfolio today. Booyah. One down, people. I NEED THE SCANNER! HOW I LOATHE these CU comp labs! UGH!

No matter. I miss Akira.

Grandad is in for another day...INSERT PORCH SWING HERE.

I have had about 4 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. Not cool.

MAJOR PROGRESS in theatre this morning. I am feeling so much better about our performance this next week. Good times.

I still have to journey back to mount my work either tomorrow or Friday, but that won't prove to be too painful. YEE haw.

NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE THE PARKING TICKET!

Chris, I am just RETURNING your phone calls this evening. Just STAY TUNED!

I think Gordon's ho is sitting across from me. Ha.

HE TOTALLED THE CIVIC! Bah! Now he's looking at an 87 BMW. This raises some questions...

FCQ's officially suck ass. Hopefully Carol will feel the hostility within my aggressively filled-in bubbles. FEEL IT, biotttttch!!

How I appreciate the Doctor Love.

Ashley, you are just A GODSEND.

We're done here.