Sunday, May 16, 2004


On the way...

Marc and Shawn are on their way to Colorado right now. Tear. It was this time last year that I was packing all my junk up to head up to EP. Sigh. Its a bizarre feeling.

Last night = interesting. Plans changed, and we went to the Stampede last night...wow. Yay for the faux cowboy culture! OW OW! Or not. Some random woman pulled up to me in the parking lot and proceeded to disclose her life story. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Going hiking today...

Cotton-eyed Joe? I tore it UP.

Talked to Jared until 4am this morning. Where do these ideas come from?

Had a staff meeting AT 9am today...STOP SERVE AND SELL! Yep, its the new 'customer service' motto. I've been given the task of coming up with a way to motivate the staff to practice this motto in a fun/effective way. HOORAH. DEFINITE possibilities.

Dick called, and they want me to go with them to the Grizzly Rose tonight. Hilarious. WHY am I being inundated with this cowboy madness? Hmm. Eh.

I've had enough.

I refuse to be held down by the damn Wasichu!