Monday, May 10, 2004


What the hell happened?

MMkay. So I woke up this morning, fired up the puter, and sign into this here blog...what THE?! Let me now introduce to you...BLOGGER for dumb people! WOOOOOO! Eh.

Not feeling today at all. I have 20 bucks to last me this entire week. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna drop about 10 of it today just to get me back and forth to school in the ol jeep. Shit, I need to find a new job.

The rents are coming back today, and I have mixed feelings. We'll leave it at that. Mixed feelings.

Israel is coming up sooner than expected. MONEY. I just don't have a lot of it, and I won't have too much for the trip. In the next 4 weeks, I have to register the car, get plates, pay my first payment (yes, redundant...kiss it), pay school loans, and I am going to do all of this on 20 hours a freaking week. Ahahaha...you don't have to be a math major to know that it just doesn't add up. Well, add up to something I can PAY. WOO!

Anywho, after this week I can seriously start worrying about that because TODAY is the beginning of the end. Finals.

I just don't give a rat's ass anymore.

Speaking of ass, I need to move mine out of this house and in the general direction of school. Lates.