Monday, May 10, 2004


Dangerously Good Times...

Wow. Today was surprisingly AWESOME.

SOO....post critique, Allison and I gathered the non-douche bag people from our photo class--Jethro(Vampire Nature Boy), Henry, Joseph, New Guy, Ian, and Sean, and we headed to Rio. And DAMN. The Rio was closed, so we headed to Lime. I heart the Lime. Allison and I got the lard-ass peach margaritas, and memories of the rest of our time at Lime are a bit hazy. Yee freaking HAW.

I LOVE her place. We just need to continue this.

Then headed down to the bar a block away from the Hill downtown. Wow. I just got home, as well. Left the house at 7am this morning. GHETTO.

Working tomorrow in the early am. I must finish SEX/GENDER final tomorrow evening. I can just DO IT.

Feeling a bit nervous about the theatre presentation because people are douche bags, but we'll plow through it somehow. I cannot wait until this madness is over.

My phone is CONSTANTLY DYING.

AT&T, you can suck it.