Sunday, January 23, 2005

THE BITTER IRONY

So get this: during the summer of my junior year in high school, I was a telemarketer for an HOUR. Freakin Central people talked me into it, and I wanted to supplement my awesome, non-existent income. I did a shpeal for the FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE. Just so happens that some TELEMARKETER just called me 5 minutes ago toting the SAME shpeal I once did years ago. I hung up after politely saying something random about supporting the police in another facet, blah blah.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE OUR GOLD STAR and pledge over 50 dollars? No thanks.

Lunch meeting this afternoon with Sean. Meeting Katie to catch up tonight. Post-meeting with Katie I have to track down my swimming suit so I can get my SCUBA on tomorrow. Its most likely chillin in some box I have yet to open. YESSS. I also need to give this place a decent cleanse before Eli gets back from Nebraskie.

Hung out with Timbo last night, and I really think that I need to retire Napoleon at least for 3 weeks. I'm on the *EDGE*, people.

Shawn is moving back to Colorado next month! HELLS YES! Its my fabuloso YMCA poster boy and Joe Dirt bud from days of yore.

Taco Bell seriously smells like rotten ass when you're not hungry.

The weather = beautimous. I'm out to enjoy it.

Ciao.