Saturday, January 29, 2005

Caught in between

Joni, you are a Godsend. We're churching it on Sunday...LET THE GAMES BEGIN. We went and saw HIDE AND SEEK....and yes, we definitely screamed aloud. Twice.

I really loathe basketball.

For some reason I am turning into a 55 year-old man...I have such a LUST FOR Creedance Clearwater Revival. Something about their music....it was just TEXTURED. It MEANT something, heaven forbid. Also picked up Ill Nino's last album...it was autographed on the book inside...actually autographed. I laughed. Amelie was sitting on the shelf for 10 bucks, so I picked that shit up, as well.

I know it. I was in Nam.

My feet are FREEZING.

I told whats-his-face that I had absolutely no intentions of pursuing anything with him. He took it quite well after giving me an awesome FUCK YOU. Eh. I get that a lot.

Dyin just to come back....so we can meet again.