Monday, January 24, 2005

BOOTY CALL 2005

I didn't sleep last night. I am a DOUCHE.

Eh. This is the time.

So yes. Sunday night proved to be great ...Sean, you better get your crap together for Wednesday. FO uh sho.

At 2pm today I thought it was Tuesday.

Someone cure me of this sick ROCKAPELLA ADDICTION!

I exercised the demons of our TOSHIBA 106631 today. RECOGNIZE, biznitches.

I had my SCUBA lesson tonight with Shawn...a phenom instructor. We spent 2 hours getting our SCUBA on-- throwing torpedoes and frisbees at each other, doing flips, and practiced getting water out of our masks whilst under. That sounded like SUCH a flippin 3rd grade journal entry. MEH. I am *so* getting certified. Also--the owner is HARDCORE into underwater photog...another facet in which I must tap with great force.

Let it begin...