Tuesday, January 25, 2005

This party is quite the sausage fest

My SCUBA class last night was amazing. I did very well--I rocked the mask clearing underwater. Shawn was fabulous. I'm definitely getting certified.

Passing OUT this morning was NOT so amazing: doctor probing at my groceries + chick stabbing me 5 times before hitting a vein to draw blood from - any and all food = loss of consciousness. YAY!

Small triumph number one: Free 6 month subscrip to Diver Training mag

Small triumph number two: Rolling into work at 12:30...I could get used to this

Amusing news of the day: Mandy Schley in Allison's Greek Drama/Lit class--priceless

Procrasta news: Me starting laundry at 10:30pm when I've been home idling since 7:30pm

Amusing news number two: The patch comes in a caboodle-like carrying case that I shall henceforth utitilize for makeup toting

Not so cool news: My groceries are sore as hell

Today IS Thursday. It has to be.

Bless Eli. How we love being poor.

BAD NEWS: GIJOE cartoons from ebaums were shut down. Bastards.

We're running out of pepper jack.

The weather here is 60 and holding. I wore flip flops today. This is the beginning...