Saturday, January 01, 2005

GOLDEN NUGGET WOMAN

2005. HOORAH.

Shindig at Doug and Allison's last night. Good times all around. I went to bed around 1:45. We are old people.

Today is Dad's b-day...snagged him those fancy shmancy earphones he wanted, but I NEED to get him something else. I have no idea what to get.

I fucking *hate* minivans. Right now I'm trying to drown out the mexican fiesta my neighbors are throwing right now with my Lil Jon. I win.

Bend over to the front and touch yer toes...

I came home to a sea of coors light cans. There are TWO cans in the shower.

Finally bought Napoleon Dynamite yesterday. The dude that checked me out was a BIZARRO Nate and was most definitely hitting on me. It was the English accent, I'm sure.

Tomorrow I'm declaring "CLEAN UP MY SHIT" day, because my apartment and car are in shambles. We need to remedy this.