Thursday, September 02, 2004

Enigmatic Eggroll RETURNS!

Aww....HOW I miss Kimmie, my miniature eggroll Stanza buddy. Way of sub, amiga.

So my last day at Garts, right? 8-5. I get there at 7:15, talk to Jones for a bit, then we get the fucking AUDIT lady at our door. And I thought it was going to be a LAZY day. Not. Then we find out that our CEO is coming, and he is going to be armed with Asian investors. Great. And then we have a HUGE ass ad that was SUPPOSED to be set last night. Fuck.

Long story short: I left at 3, I can't feel my neck, and DRINKS TONIGHT, BABAAAY!

Spank you oh so very much.

Rice crispie treats? Hells yes.

Eli and I spent our first night in the place. It ruled. I'm currently back home loading up the Jeep with more shit to bring over. I am probably going to spend the rest of the afternoon putting my bed together and pounding shit in the walls. Awesome. I start my new job on Tuesday.

Glory be.

Saturday is going to be GLORIOUS. Loves.