Sunday, September 19, 2004

What does age have to do with it?

Some 31 year-old dude wants to take me out, and I am not too sure about it. The dude has 9 years on me. Eh, I think my vocalized trepdidations have solved this conundrum. Speaking of, I wonder how Joni is faring...

With the paralyzing fear that comes with a possible pregnancy, I find it odd that with a negative test comes relief with a hint of sadness.

Wow.

Andrea is on dating hiatus, so we've decided. We'll see how long this lasts.

Finishing up laundry here @ the house. RELIEF. I need to make a petro stop before heading back to the place. This weekend has been TOO SHORT, people.

'Cellular' wasn't bad. The dude from 'Not Another Teen Movie' was in it. JAKE. He did rather well.

I had Borat dreams all night, and I must say...they were mighty fine.