Friday, September 10, 2004


Went to school and I was very nervous


HO-LY crap. The past 24 hours have been the craziest of the year, amigos. I'm not going to disclose all the details, but wow. 3 hours of sleep. A huge scare. Fun times. Yay for being alive. I can't feel my legs or shoulders. WOOT WOOT.

Aww, Chris. Mrs. WOLF. CONCH SHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Kid getting hit with a large rock, and flying over a cliff. PIG. let.

Pleasant surprise: thinking that I wasn't going to get paid until the 24th with my first check from the new job...but GETTING A HUGE CHECK today in the mail from Gart's. I completely SPACED all my vacation time! Thank you, G-d. SERIOUSLY. I can buy clothes this weekend and live it up with Heather...muahahahahahahahaha.

Anywho...I find it odd that my parents buy an EXTREMELY CLASSY living room furniture set as SOON as we move out of the house. EH. I just WANT it.

Hanging out tonight for Shabbat dinner. Tilapia? Hells yes.

Went to lunch today with work people--lovely. C = Barney Rubble. No kidding.

Um...can I get a WET burrito? Pork is just UNNECESSARY in green chili.

I thought I would cook hardcore when I had my own place. Nope. Who am I kidding? I've made soup, sandwiches, and spaghetti-o's for the past week. PATHETIC.

Jon is finding a new place in the Springs. Yay square footage and a MAIL SLOT that empties into your coat closet. GENIUS.

I'm finding out what it really means to be respected again. I am liking this.

KRONOS, BABAAY!

Diva troup.

Step it up.